How to setup Google Analytics in Cascade
- The first step is to link your Cascade account to your Excel by going to Profile -> Integrations -> Goal Progress -> Google Analytics
- Find Google Analytics, then select + Add Connection. Give your connection a good name, and choose whether it will be private or shared.
- The next step is to link a metric in Analytics to goal progress. Go to GoalDeck and choose the goal that needs to be updated via Analytics.
- Use the Task Completion dropdown to choose Google Analytics.
- Then you can use the dropdowns to filter to the metric you want.
You have successfully integrated Cascade with Google Analytics!
How to get the most out of this integration
Automatically update your Cascade goals with Analytics data
Check out additional help documentation here:
Google Analytics Integration for Cascade