How to set up Excel in Cascade
- The first step is to link your Cascade account to your Excel by going to Profile -> Integrations -> Goal Progress -> Excel
- Find Excel, then select + Add Connection. Give your connection a good name, and choose whether it will be private or shared.
- The next step is to link a cell in Excel to goal progress. Go to GoalDeck and choose the goal that needs to be updates via Excel.
- Beneath the goal's progress bar, select the dropdown menu. Under Integrations, select Microsoft Excel. Use the dropdown menus to select the Excel file that you want to link.
- Filter down to the file's correct sheet, column, and row.
- At this point, you should have pinpointed a single cell in the spreadsheet. In Cascade, the goal should now have the exact value of the cell you selected
You have successfully integrated Cascade with Excel! No more manual updates!
How to get the most out of this integration
Automatically update your Cascade goals with Excel data
Check out additional help documentation here:
Excel Integration for Cascade