How to setup Outlook in Cascade
- Go to the Outlook Add-ins store. (For desktop apps, click on 'Get Add-ins' from the Home tab on the ribbon. For web apps, select a message first, then click on the three dots at the top of the message and click on 'Get Add-ins'.)
- Search for 'Cascade' in the Outlook Add-in store.
- Click on 'Add' and follow the steps to install the add-in to your Outlook.
- You can also go to the Cascade add-in listing page from Microsoft AppSource. Clicking on 'Get it Now' will redirect you to your Outlook application.
- Once the Cascade add-in is installed, click on the 'Login' button to connect your Cascade account to Outlook.
How to get the most out of this integration
- Update or create new goals without leaving Outlook
- Create new goals with context directly from an email
- Update goals with context directly from an email
- Track your progress by viewing, sorting, and filtering goals without logging in to Cascade
- Share goals in emails
Check out additional help documentation here:
Cascade and Microsoft Outlook